Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I have a ford 2100 with a number D5NN6015F . I am looking for

Customer Question

I have a ford 2100 with a number D5NN6015F . I am looking for the year this tractor was built.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
@100 is not a Ford model number, could it be 2600? The number you have , where was it at,looks like a block casting? S/N is stamped on the frame, right side ,behind the starter, example C490300. Is there a plate under the hood that pivots up to expose the battery? It will have model number and a s/n/Here is link to the 2600 series.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------http://www.tractordata.com/farm-tractors/000/2/5/257-ford-2600.html
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is 2600 ford.the number that I sent was the engine number. I want to find the year. I think it is a 1976 model
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
Need the s/n off the frame or off the plate under the hood!