Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Alarm going off and slips into netural 6 beeps on alarm

Customer Question

alarm going off and slips into netural
6 beeps on alarm whats wrong?
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Check for power to the transmission solenoids in each gear position to be sure the solenoids are energizing. If not check the harness and connector pins from the transmission selector to the transmission controller which should be under the seat. Verify power in and out of the shift controller and also look for damaged wiring, The controller under the seat needs to see neutral signal from the shift lever and it pass through neutral or it will not allow the transmission to shift. Check for fault codes. Here are a few that you might potentially see with the symptoms you are having. 1. ECU or BCU not sending data. 2. Park switch and signal from FNR switch active simultaneously. 3. Faulty trans enable signal.
Let me know
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Did you get this resolved? I wanted to follow up to see what you found and if my information was helpful to you or if you still needed more help? Let me know and I will get this question closed out for you if you don't need further help with this. Please feel free to rate or accept if you found my information helpful as that is how the experts receive credit for their time helping on the site.