Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I have a kioti tractor ck25. I am replacing a head gasket...my

Customer Question

I have a kioti tractor ck25. I am replacing a blown head gasket...my question is...
what is the torque on the bolts and the valve adjustments?
Bud
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi Bud, my name is***** will be glad to help. Copy and paste this link in your browser for the engine manual and specs to do the head gasket. It is the same engine as in the ck22. See PDF page 36 for the valve adjustment specs.LEt me know
http://fermer.ru/files/forum/2012/03/137337/section_02_engine1.pdf
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Did you get this resolved? I wanted to follow up to see what you found and if my information was helpful to you or if you still needed more help? Let me know and I will get this question closed out for you if you don't need further help with this. Please feel free to rate or accept if you found my information helpful as that is how the experts receive credit for their time helping on the site.