Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I am trying to replace the spindel in the 60 in. mower on a

Customer Question

I am trying to replace the spindel in the 60 in. mower on a f-915 johndeere mower.
do you have a parts list for all the parts and their order? This is the center blade of the three blades.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
I have the Deere parts site. The deck is not identified with the tractor, Do you see number tag on the deck? I'm looking at a 1996 deck, 60 inch, side discharge.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------http://jdpc.deere.com/jdpc/servlet/com.deere.u90490.partscatalog.view.servlets.HomePageServlet_Alt
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have decided to take the part back to my jd dealer as I can see I will have to get more new parts.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
!!Ok, thanks for the reply!