Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I installed a new clutch and pressure plate in a L4200. i can

Customer Question

I installed a new clutch and pressure plate in a L4200. i can not get the throw out bearing to go far enough to decompress clutch? Help
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.
When pressure plate was installed, did it have shipping blocks in it , for ease of assembly ? Was flywheel resurfaced? Was the throw out bearing or collar replaced? The clutch fingers that move the throw out collar are not worn? Is it tight on the shaft, the two bolts have to locate the shaft and collar. You have adjusted the free play, and clutch will not release?