Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

The lift control on my 3 point hitch on my l3940 is suddenly

Customer Question

the lift control on my 3 point hitch on my l3940 is suddenly unresponsive. (wont go down) any suggestions ?
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** will try to help. Check the draft control lever and adjustment if yours is mechanical to be sure it is not adjusted too tight not allowing the arms to lower. On the electronic style, check the harness, fuses, relays, and for fault codes on the ECU controlled tractors to further troubleshoot the problem. Let me know what style you have and if we need to dig deeper into this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its mechanical
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Ok check the drop rate valve adjustment and for debris in the valve if the adjustment does not resolve your problem. Let me know. I will be logged in spotty between today and tomorrow for follow ups due to the holiday.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thanks
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Pleasure to help