Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Having troubles with the hydrastatic transmission on my tractor.

Customer Question

Having troubles with the hydrastatic transmission on my tractor. It is staying in the forward motion when the pedal is released.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Have tried to to do minor linkage adjustment but seems together worse.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The unit is a kioti dk40se HST...
Expert:  Dan replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is***** will try to help. If you have the mechanical lever for worward and revers at the pump then be sure it is moving fully and free in both directions. If electronic potentiometer style tech resistance moving through all positions to look for a faulty potentiometer or failed harness. If ok check the hydraulic filter and oil for metal/debris indicating internal problems.If clean the final stage is to verify your pressures are in OEM specs. Let me knwo