Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

How do we remove the orbital valve in chamberlain 4480 tra

Customer Question

how do we remove the orbital valve in chamberlain 4480 tractor
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** see you have been waiting some time for some help. I do not have the manual for this model tractor but I did take the time and find a reasonably priced downloadable manual for you for this tractor. You can choose CD, paper, or download. Copy and paste this link in your browser. I hope this helps.
http://www.tractor-manuals-downunder.com/chamberlaintractormanualspage2.html
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Dan. We already have a copy of the workshop manual. That does not tell us how to remove the valve; only what it is supposed to do. Any suggestions?
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi Thanks for the update. Could you by chance upload some photos of the steering orbital valve and steering column on your tractor so I can see exactly what style setup you have? I have limited manuals on Chamberlain but if I can see it I can offer you some suggestions on the best way to tackle removing the valve. If there is no paperclip icon in your page, upload them to Mediafire or drop box and share the link with me.