Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Regarding John deere 326D skid steer: am blowing the seal out

Customer Question

Regarding John deere 326D skid steer: am blowing the seal out on the Hydraulic fan motor when using my auxillary hydraulics to operate a 6 foot brush cutter, I assume that the pressure surge when the cutter hits a heavy load is the culprit, any thoughts
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. I believe you are on the right thought process. How much GPM and pressure is the demand for the brush cutter? O would check to see if the required pressure and flow is within specs and also look for a return restriction causing excessive case drain and return pressure. If the brush cutter is creating excessive return or case drain this could also be your problem. Let me know
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Did you get this resolved? I wanted to follow up to see what you found and if my information was helpful to you or if you still needed more help? Let me know and I will get this question closed out for you if you don't need further help with this. Please feel free to rate or accept if you found my information helpful as that is how the experts receive credit for their time helping on the site.