Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Model 3414 International can't drive forward

Customer Question

Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Check the oil condition for discoloration and burnt smell as well as metal/debris in the filter/suction screen that would indicate an internal problem in the transmission. If it will go in reverse but not forward you could have a failed forward clutch or excessive internal leakage. Make sure the shift control is engageing fully in both forward and reverse. Reply back with the results and if you need more help.
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Did you get this resolved? I wanted to follow up to see what you found and if my information was helpful to you or if you still needed more help? Let me know and I will get this question closed out for you if you don't need further help with this. Please feel free to rate or accept if you found my information helpful as that is how the experts receive credit for their time helping on the site.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No not resolved. Diagram the line your referring too.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please send your response