Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

What is sequence to get fault codes out of 6410 john Deere.

Customer Question

What is sequence to get fault codes out of 6410 john Deere. I no u place fuse in 115 slot turn ignition on
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. With the fuse installed use the turn signal lever to scroll through the codes and write them down and the hazard switch to erase them. Go to address 00 for all the different controllers like ccu bcu hcu and write down the error codes. When it gets to the end of cycling through the codes hit the hazard switch this will erase them. Take the fuse back out and check for any codes returning. Copy and paste this link in your browser for the operators manual and the basic code list.Let me know if you need more help
http://manuals.deere.com/omview/OMAL152877_19/
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Did you get this resolved? I wanted to follow up to see what you found and if my information was helpful to you or if you still needed more help? Let me know and I will get this question closed out for you if you don't need further help with this. Please feel free to rate or accept if you found my information helpful as that is how the experts receive credit for their time helping on the site.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have not made it out to tractor. So just toggle right turn switch .will it scroll threw all controllers and there codes. Had a guy onsite and it will not cycle past hcu codes.
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the update. There may not be active faults in the other controllers and that is why. I would double check but it will show faults from the other controllers if there are faults logged. Let me know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will thanks
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Sounds good. Pleasure to help