Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Johndeere 6415 steering goes to right you have keep turning

Customer Question

johndeere 6415 steering goes to right you have keep turning to left to keep it strait and brakes seem to be not releasing all the way
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Check the filter and suction screen/strainer for plugging from metal debris and also indicating a pump or component failure occurring pushing metal through the system. If clean you likely have a faulty steering valve with the seals bypassing pressure internally. Check for these items first and let me know if we need to dig deeper into this.
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Did you get this resolved? I wanted to follow up to see what you found and if my information was helpful to you or if you still needed more help? Let me know and I will get this question closed out for you if you don't need further help with this. Please feel free to rate or accept if you found my information helpful as that is how the experts receive credit for their time helping on the site.