Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

have a 2094 case tractor push clutch down in any gear and it

Customer Question

have a 2094 case tractor push clutch down in any gear and it goes backwards
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 1 year ago.

I'm Gina and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of our professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Gina~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

start tractor push clutch won't go in gear just grinds. kill engine put in gear and restart engine it takes off. you can go through 1-2-3 on powershift in any forward gear it works fine. push clutch down to stop and it starts backward, but can push brake and it will stop. let brake off and it goes backward again.i have adjusted clutch pedal to move spool valve correct distance . swap switch and declutch switch are working correctly and are adjusted correct.1-2-3-4 soleniods have power and ground when supposed to. took 2 and 4 valves out which work rev. put new orings on. everything looked good.put new control module on. changed filters and fluid everything normal. can take 4 soleniod off of stud can start tractor put in any forward gear clutch starts and stops normal.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,

Gina-Moderator

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

what else do you need to know

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i am not getting a response what do i need to do

Hello again, :)

We are still working with our professionals to find you the best possible match. But I wanted to touch base to see if you were still needing our professionals' assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.

Thank you,

Gina~Moderator

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

have told you everything i have done and everything that it does if you cant figure it out just let me know and i will just cancel the question

Expert:  Michelle-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry to say we have exhausted all our efforts at this time to find the right professional to assist you with your question.

While we were not able to assist you with this question, please keep in mind that JustAnswer has multiple categories, from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more, to assist you with any question you may need answered.

At this time, we can offer you two options. You can choose to either have us return your good faith deposit back to its original funding source within 30 days from the day you posted your question OR you may keep your deposit in your JustAnswer account to use for a future question.

We hope you will consider us again in the future.

Thank you,
Michelle-Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

please refund deposit