How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Curtis B. Your Own Question
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Satisfied Customers: 27787
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
Type Your Agriculture and Farm Equipment Question Here...
Curtis B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


This answer was rated:

Hi, I have a 1958 CASE Model 801B with a 267 four diesel engine. I need the oem part number for the fuel injectors.Thanks, Joe

Curtis B. :

A8013 is the injector nozzles for the engine. Under Google search there are various places that have them.

Curtis B. :

Case A8013 injectors.

Curtis B. and other Agriculture and Farm Equipment Specialists are ready to help you