Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.

I have a Kioti DK35 tractor with front end loader. When the

I have a Kioti DK35 tractor with front end loader. When the tractor is cold the loader will work but very slowly and will not lift a load, after I operate the tractor for approx 15 minutes, the front end loader and 3 pt hitch will not operate. I had a local mechanic look at, he thinks the second stage of the hydraulic pump is not working properly. I have changed the hydraulic filter and oil but no luck. If it is a pump problem, can it be rebuilt or do I replace it with a complete new pump.

Curtis B. :

It does sound like a bad pump.

Curtis B. :

Remove the pump and disassemble it and look for obvious wear. If you do find excessive wear, best to replace the pump assembly. If worn internally, it is not rebuildable, all you can do to the pump is reseal it.

Curtis B. :

If pump has little wear and the internal seals are damaged, then reseal the pump.