Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

656 international gas tractor

Customer Question

HI I need a diagram to put my shift pin on my pto back together. 656 international gas tractor. pulled on lever to stop or start pto and there is no ingauage. bottom of the shift lever the flat part broke off. is there a spacer that goes under the shift lever then the bolt on the bottom end gary

Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Michelle-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I'm Michelle and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of our professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Michelle~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

HI Michell

Yes I still need your assistance

gary

Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 1 year ago.

Thank you, we will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,

Gina-Moderator

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

PTO 656 INTERNATIONAL
on the bottom end were your shift goes in or out on the transfer case there is a 11/16 nut on the top and on the bottom,thats where your shift rod that is about 6 inches long that has 2 springs on it pluss a tubed spacer not sure were the spacer goes. does it go on the bottom of the rod and then you put the bolt in or what?

need a diagram;

gary

Hello again Gary,

We are still working with our professionals’ to find you the best possible match. But I wanted to touch base to see if you were still needing our professional's assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely apologize for the extended wait time.

Thank you,

Michelle~Moderator