Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I have a 1977 model 1910 ford tractor with a 3 point hydraulic

I have a 1977 model 1910 ford tractor with a 3 point hydraulic lift rocker that stopped working suddenly. The front hydraulics still work. Can you give me a direction with this symptom.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 4 years ago.

koboma :

The control valve can be accessed from the side of the three point housing, you could just have a broken internal lever.

koboma :

I would remove the cover and see what could be loose in the housing, I;m going to include the New Holland parts site. You will have to input the 1910 model number, and then look at the hydraulic section.

koboma :

This is one of the easier models to work on, as the three pint housing does not have to be removed.

koboma :

Let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Removed deck from tractor to work in my garage. The arms went down but will NOT come up. This tells me the lever IS working. Also, there is no easy access to the hydraulic casing on my model as you claim. Are we talking about the same model Ford tractor? Mine is a 1977 ford model 1910. It has a single handel control system. Also, the arms can be moved manually. Is this normal? I know all other hydraulics are working and this tractor works on one system. Please advise asap
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 4 years ago.
Did you pull up the New Holland parts site I sent and look at the diagram? I think you have model number wrong. 1910 was not made until 1983.