Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

2015 ACURA MDX ECU/PCM REPLACE NEW DEALER, we register ECU

Customer Question

2015 ACURA MDX ECU/PCM REPLACE NEW DEALER, we register ECU REPLACEMENT in scan tool in IMMO option, but immo light still blnking, immo code status is D-3 , we can not find explanation of this code
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Acura
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Have you contacted a dealer to see if they can tell you what this programming error code is?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
they dont give information about it..
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Being a newer model like this here I dont see any info on this fault myself.If the dealer is unable to locate this info usually they have to contact their Tech support to get the code info for this here.If they have not attempted this, this should be done.If this is not an option for you here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete