Amedee
Amedee, Former ASE Master Technician
Experience:  ASE certified tech advanced level specialist. Wisconsin certified emissions state inspector
279429

I have acura tl 2012. It's not starting. It's a run and

Customer Question

Hi
I have acura tl 2012. It's not starting. It's a run and drive salvage vehicle. My body shop guy changed all 4 doors on it and did some pulling quater panel on it and next day it stopped starting. We checked outside fuse box it has power but the inside fuse box doesn't have power. Only the push start button lights up no other light comes on in the speedometer cluster. It doesn't lock up with remote. No power in Windows. No power in navigation.we press brake and engage push button nothing happens. Charged the battery and tried to boost it. Need help to troubleshoot it
Submitted: 6 days ago.
Category: Acura
Expert:  Amedee replied 6 days ago.

Hello and welcome!

My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question.

Expert:  Amedee replied 6 days ago.

Did you still need help?

Would you be willing to speak on the phone?

Can I start by getting your VIN?

Thank you!

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hi
Yes i still need help.
Yeah we can talk on the phone. Vin #19UUA9F77CA801290Kay Mann
Expert:  Amedee replied 5 days ago.

Ok, what you need is power distribution diagrams to help pinpoint or track the problem or power loss down. I have attached two below.

I am going to send over a phone call offer. If you would like to speak on the phone, you can accept my offer tonight but I wont be able to speak on the phone until tomorrow morning.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hi
I would like to talk to you but the problem is i work 6 days a week and get either monday or tuesday off and i am working on something different tomorrow. I might work on the car on monday 5th dec 2016 can i talk to you on that day.
Expert:  Amedee replied 5 days ago.

That sounds good.

I will be looking forward to speaking with you.

Customer/p>