trung do
trung do,
Experience:  journeyman technician at stevens creek toyota
96884327

Acura vigor cranks but wont start. Putters when key is

Customer Question

acura vigor cranks but wont start. Putters when key is turned but refuses to start.
New: plugs, wires, cap, rotor, coil, igniter, condenser, map sensor, injectors, and fuel filter. I just cant get it going. Please help
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Acura
Expert:  trung do replied 9 days ago.

HI THIS IS TRUNG GLAD TO BE HLEPING YOU TODAY . HAVE A CHECK THE COMPRESSION ? DID VEHICLE OVERHEAT OR LOW OIL BEFORE THIS ISSUE HAPPEN

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Compression did check out fine, and no over heating or low oil ever
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
The timing has also been checked multiple times
Expert:  trung do replied 9 days ago.

DID U CHECK THE TIMING

Expert:  trung do replied 9 days ago.

HAVE U CHECK IF SPARK IS BEEN FIRE BY ANY THE PLUG . IS PLUG FIRE AND COMPRESSION IS GOOD THE OTHER REASONG IS NO FUEL IN THE CHAMBER

Expert:  trung do replied 9 days ago.

DO YOU HAVE MULTI METER TO CHECK THE INJECTOR IF IT PULSE WITH THE CRANKING

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Spark was checked and injectors have been tested for pulse
Expert:  trung do replied 9 days ago.

WHEN REMOVING THE SPARK CAN U SEE FUEL IN THE SPARK PLUG . HAVE U TRY REMOVE THE FUEL FILTER AND SEE IF FUEL PUMP IS GIVE FUEL .

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
All spark plugs have fuel on them when removed, and fuel is provided from fuel pump with filter removed
Expert:  trung do replied 9 days ago.

DID U TRY THE SPRAY STARTER FLUID INSIDE THE AIR INTAKE BOX SEE IF IT START

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
no luck there either
Expert:  trung do replied 9 days ago.

SO U HAVE SPARK , FUEL , COMPRESSION IS GOOD . AND AIR , THERE IS NOWAY THE CAR WON'T START . DID THE STARTER ENGAGED?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Cranks over and all I get is puttering sounds. Ill triple check everything and get back k to you
Expert:  trung do replied 9 days ago.

IF U CAN CHECK CYLINDER ONE U CAN STICK A LONG 1/4 EXTENSION IN THE CHAMBER WHILE THE SPARK PLUG AND IGNITION COIL IS REMOVE AND ROTATE THE CRANK TILL TDC COMPRESSION AND CHECK I WOULD GO BACK AND FORWARD TILL U HAVE TOP PEAK AT TDC COMPRESSION AND CHECK ROTOR AT DISTRIBUTOR SEE IF IT LINE UP . CAUSE BY THE WAY THIS IS THERE NO WAY ENGINE DUNT START

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Sounds like a plan ill check that next
Expert:  trung do replied 9 days ago.

SOUND GOOD LETME KNOW WHAT GOING ON WHEN U DO

Expert:  trung do replied 8 days ago.

any news

Expert:  trung do replied 7 days ago.

do u still need help

Expert:  trung do replied 6 days ago.

Please let me know if you need anything else on it, just reply back and we will continue
If you are good, Please Kindly Rate Me.
A 5 Star Rating is much Appreciated
If you feel I have not been helpful Please DO NOT RATE ME BAD OR POOR (1 or 2 stars) ,You can always ask me again or I can opt out of your question & open it for another expert ,that will provide you with more or better assistance on this issue
Please keep in mind that when you rate me , it does not end our conversation.
you can always come back to this conversation and ask me any follow up question you may have on this issue
(you can copy this link page & paste it in your browser when ready and it will open up our conversation again)
Thank You
TRUNG DO

Expert:  trung do replied 5 days ago.

Hi this is trung just checking in on the vigor problem did you still need further assistant . if not would you mind if kindly rate my answer . 5 star rating is how I get credit for helping client so if you don't mind would greatly appreciated