justinsbg
justinsbg, Acura Mechanic
Experience:  I have 10 years of automotive experience, an associates degree, and ASE certifications.
27674784

2000 acura tl looking for location and part number of

Customer Question

2000 acura tl looking for location and part number of taillight relay
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Acura
Expert:  justinsbg replied 29 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help. Reminder, I have not been paid at this point and won't be until I receive a positive rating from you. At that point I will receive a portion of what you've already paid Just Answer.

I am including a picture of the relay location as well as a link to view the factory part, part number, and pricing. if you need any more info just ask. Thanks

You can go ahead and rate me positively. Don't worry, there aren't additional charges for posting to this thread after you rate so we can keep chatting. Thanks!

http://www.acurapartswarehouse.com/oem/acura~relay~assy~power~4p~micro~iso~omron~39794-s0k-a01.html

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
I won't really know if this answer is helpful until I actually 1) order the part 2) remove the old part and put in the new one. It may not solve the lighting problem, but you're not on the hook for that and that's ok. I do need additional detail on how to get the relay out. That means more detailed instruction on getting to the relay box. Let me know if this is acceptable.
Expert:  justinsbg replied 29 days ago.

okay. That wasn't in your original question. I provided all information you asked for. Give me a few while I look this up

Expert:  justinsbg replied 16 days ago.

hey I am going back over my answers and saw this one. Did you ever access the tail light relay?