EricFromCT
EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master certified L1, L2, Diesel Certified 16 years experience
34559540

I have an noise from accelerating it comes and goes but

Customer Question

Hi I have an noise from accelerating it comes and goes but getting more frequent
JA: How old is the transmission? Have you checked the fuel filters?
Customer: 2009 MDX
JA: What is the make/model of your car?
Customer: 2009 Acura MDX - I bought it precertified in 2012 I assume everything is original
JA: Are you fixing your ZDX yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no I'm taking it to get fixed issue its hard for me to go during weekdays My kid has cancer and I need to be home during the day - does any Acura dealership work weekends near Bayonne NJ and actually do a diagnostic?
JA: What year is your '09 ZDX?
Customer: it's a 2009 Acura MDX
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope just want to know if there is a local Acura Dealership near me that will diagnose an issue on Saturday specially an acceleration noise that comes and goes and has been steadily getting worse for 2 years but when originally pointing out to Acura they couldn't diagnose....loud enough and steady enough of a noise now that I'm pretty sure they can diagnose if I can find someone open on Saturday
Submitted: 30 days ago.
Category: Acura
Customer: replied 30 days ago.
DCH in Verona, NJ is where I bought the car and where I go for service. I was planning to go there Saturday for oil change and replace tire which has a screw in it. I want the acceleration noise to be diagnosed at same time but they tell me the technicians don't work weekends. My kid is too sick to take on weekdays. I'm hoping to find another Acura Dealership that services on Saturday near me before considering taking it somewhere else or having my wife have to take off work as well. I just wasn't aware that dealership service department didn't do diagnostic issues on weekend - first I've heard of this.
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 30 days ago.

Hi. There is an Acura dealer that should be about 30 minutes from you. It is Springfield Acura in Springfield Township. The address is 243 U.S. Highway 22, Springfield Township, NJ 07081. The phone number is(###) ###-#### They are open saturdays from 8am -4pm. They should be able to diagnose your concern on Saturday. Thank you.