Chris (aka- Moose), Acura Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

When i turn steering wheel sqeaks a littl;e but mainly when

Customer Question

when i turn steering wheel sqeaks a littl;e but mainly when i use the brake and gas makes alot of noiseI want to replace the wheel bearings and hubs for a 2007 Acura TL I want to know how many do I need for the front how many for the rear I also want to know about ball joints and struts. I own a 2007 Acura TL I keep it at vacation home and I don't want to put in too much money to it but I would like to put in maybe fifteen hundredand hope that it will last for another couple of years but it's been making a lot of noise was told that I need to change the wheel bearings and ball joints
Category: Acura
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
you can call me at(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i also want to kknow how many wheel bearing & wheel hub & ball joints is needed for the front and the rear of the carif you call only call on the number i provide not on my home it will wake my kids up. 216/320-0335 (###) ###-####
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 5 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner past midnight.

Hello again Chris here,

• Sorry you were not pleased with my help.
  • What would you like to do regarding your question now.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris