thebesthonda
thebesthonda, ASE MasterTechnician
Experience:  26 years experience
14931499

Ok next question, you have been very informative not sure if

Customer Question

Ok next question, you have been very informative not sure if I have to start a new thread or if we can keep going since its the same vehicle ? as you know I just got it last week, there are some minor issues but overall im happy with the ride. ok Im fine with the navigation not working I have a Garmin and my cell phone no big deal there. Next thing is the back up camera is just blank and this morning I noticed the rear defrost didnt work, do all the wires for both of these go up thru the boot at the top of the drivers side window ? should I check for broken wires ?
Category: Acura
Expert:  Steve replied 6 months ago.

We can do either one.

The camera goes through the navigation unit so it may also not function but the wires do go through at the top.

You can check with a volt meter from one side of the grid where the wires connect on the glass to see if 12 volts are present there. If you have no voltage I would then check the wires.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
ok ill try that
Expert:  Steve replied 6 months ago.

Did you find the rear defroster issue/

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I havent had time Steve, I live in Northern IN its been cold and rainy everynite this week, will look into it on Saturday
Expert:  Steve replied 6 months ago.

Ok, I was just checking on you.