Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.

1999 Acura CL3.0. what would the radio code be if VIN

Customer Question

Hi There 1999 Acura CL3.0 . what would the radio code be if VIN #19UYA2258WL800526
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Acura
Expert:  Pete replied 25 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases this code needs to be obtained from either a dealer or the place online posted below.The dealer may not charge for this code info if you show them proof of vehicle ownership as well as a photo ID.If neither of these are an option for you here let me know before rating my help so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete