Chris (aka- Moose), Acura Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Rubber grinding noise front passenger rear. Rear passenger

Customer Question

Rubber grinding noise front passenger rear.
JA: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?
Customer: Rear passenger tire when accelerating from a stop. Started today
JA: What is the model/year of your Acura?
Customer: Tl 2006
JA: Are you fixing your TL yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I just fixed the same tire wheel bearing a week ago. New tires and alignment.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Acura
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

Is this noise there at all speeds and when swerving?

Some possible causes are a bent brake shield rubbing the rotor or a wheel liner rubbing the tire.

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a ~~~5 STAR EXCELLENT~~~ experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris