Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

The check emission light and all wheel drive light keep

Customer Question

the check emission light and all wheel drive light keep coming on
Category: Acura
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

This indicates one or more fault codes are set for the emissions system and all wheel drive system.Most likely the code set is related to both lights that have come on.

What has to be done from here is to have a fully compatible scan tool plugged into your model to see what codes are set.Once this has been done any codes that are set (and there will be at least one code set) need to be diagnosed to locate and repair this issue here.

Most shops and dealers can read out and diagnose the fault here.A local parts store like Auto Zone is known to read out fault codes at no charge but usually cannot diagnose the fault.

Since there are several different components that can cause this issue here the codes do need read out to then be able to diagnose and repair this fault here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete