thebesthonda
thebesthonda, ASE MasterTechnician
Experience:  26 years experience
14931499

I have a 05 acura tl in my shop. It has a amp draw on fuse 6

Customer Question

I have a 05 acura tl in my shop . It has a amp draw on fuse 6 in the interior fuse box. I thought I disconnected everything on that circuit but I still have the same problem
Category: Acura
Expert:  Amedee replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question.

I have been in the auto repair business for many years and specialize in diagnosing vehicles with problems like this one you are describing. I am confident we can resolve your problem together provided you stick with me and run the necessary tests. Please understand that I don't know your skill level and that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. I am also going to do my best to direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first to make this as simple as possibly for both of us. I just ask that you provide me with the all of the correct information up front and with the most accurate tests results as we move on so that I can point you in the right direction. I would also appreciate a positive rating from you in return for sharing my time and knowledge and expeirence with you in a timely mannner. Even if you rate my answer after the first few replies, we can still continue our conversation at no further cost to you. With that being said, lets get started.

Can I start by getting your VIN? Thank you!