Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.

No power to rear DVD, Consistent Fuse is fine, 2005 Also

Customer Question

No power to rear DVD
JA: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?
Customer: Consistent Fuse is fine
JA: What is the model/year of your Acura?
Customer: 2005 Also problem with BT
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Checked the fuse - that's all.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Would like to resolve both if not too time or money consuming. I read that for BT - it would probably require replacing some caoacitors.
Category: Acura
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you havent inspected the wiring and connections leading back to the dvd and bt systems this should be done to see if any issues are found with the wiring or connections.If a fault is found with any of these here this will need corrected to resolve this issue.If this is or has been done and no issues were found let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete