Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years As a ASE Tech

2008 Acura TL won't start, or power on radio. New battery

Customer Question

2008 Acura TL won't start, or power on radio.
New battery just put in.
Category: Acura
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. When you say it will not start are you saying it will not crank over or are you saying it cranks but will not start. If you turn the headlamps on do they come on and have you checked the fuses in the under hood fuse panel to see if they are getting power in and out of all of the? Post back with as many details as you have and we can work from there.