sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Battery went dead on Acura TSX 2007. When it got all charged

Customer Question

Battery went dead on Acura TSX 2007. When it got all charged up again, the air conditioning will not come on. When I hit "AC" button it asks for a code. Help!
Category: Acura
Expert:  acramstr replied 10 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer My name is*****'m here to help you with your problem. I can get your code but first I will need some information.

Does your car have navigation?

Did you look in the glove box for a white sticker with a 4 or 5 digit number on it.

Do you have the owners manuals that came with the car?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
has navigation
No sticker
Yes, have manuals

Ok look on the first page of the "maintenance journal and see if they wrote the radio and navigation codes there if not let me know and we can get the codes with the radio and navi serial numbers But its harder so check the book first.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
There is a key code, audio code and a navi system code. Would one of these do something when I press AC and it asks for a code?

ok turn the radio on and punch the 5 digit number in by turning the station knob until the digit is displayed then push the station knob in to select the number then move to the next one until they are all in. Then when the navigation screen comes up press on the 4 digits on the screen and then "done" to power up the navigation.

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to click either of the two stars on the left, please stop and reply to me via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
You still have not answered the AC question. Why is the AC not coming on? It worked before the battery went dead
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The fan is working just no cold air

If you get the navigation working you can see the a/c settings . But in the mean time if you press the AUTO button and turn the a/c temp all the way down . look at the radiator fans tell me if both come on.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Where are the radiator fans?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I did turn the temp doe to 58, no cold air

Under the hood at the radiator.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I'm a girl, it's dark out, no can do...the fans are blowing air into the car...
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

Do you still need help?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Too late

I'm glad you got it repaired.