Chris (aka- Moose), Acura Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2002 rsx that has been having issues when i turn

Customer Question

i have a 2002 rsx that has been having issues when i turn left it tries to to slide out to the right. It's recently had the lower controls and ball joints replaced, as well as the sway bar links. Also replaced all 4 struts and mounts as well. I thought maybe i was chasing a shifted belt so all for 4 have been replaced and rebalanced as well as the vehicle being realigned.
Category: Acura
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
  • Does this occur under throttle? If so it could be a torque steer issue.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris