mike switzer
mike switzer,
Experience:  lead diagnostic tech at Aamco
93239347

07 Acura TL 3.2 ECU swap now my key doesn't turn it on I

Customer Question

07 Acura TL 3.2 ECU swap now my key doesn't turn it on I want to swap out the immobilizer into the new one with my old one so the key will be able to turn on the vehicle but I do not know what shape it is on the circuit board if anyone could send me a diagram of what needs to be switched from the old one to the new one for key could work with this ECU
Category: Acura
Expert:  mike switzer replied 4 months ago.

there are no diagrams available from the manufacturer for what you are attempting to do. however a local mobile locksmith or airbag service should have the capability to reprogram the immobilizer to your current key. this way you do not need to tow the vehicle to the dealer.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Okay so can you tell me which one of this chips is the immobilizer. Left one is the original the right one is the new one

the is no diagram available from the manufacturer that shows which chip on the circuit board is the immobilizer it has to be reprogrammed as i had stated.