thebesthonda
thebesthonda, ASE MasterTechnician
Experience:  26 years experience
14931499

I have a 2007 Acura MDX I bought 3 weeks ago, The Ac was

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Acura MDX I bought 3 weeks ago
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The Ac was working fine and now it's just blowing normal air but my rear Ac ice cold
JA: Have you checked the coolant level? Have you checked for a leak in the radiator?
Customer: I checked the fuses I just the compressor the fan everything turns on fine
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I have check coolant too it's good
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Acura Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Acura
Expert:  Eric replied 4 months ago.

HI,

Ok, I need to know if yours has manual or automatic climate controls, and whether it has separate controls for driver and passenger side temperature settings?

Finally, I need you to pop the hood and crank engine and turn ac on and let idle for a couple of minutes and feel the metal ac lines at the firewall in the engine compartment and let me know if they are cold, hot, or warm