sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience

My two 2004 acura mdx key fob won't open my car. It shows

Customer Question

My two 2004 acura mdx key fob won't open my car. It shows red light once I try to open it. Please advise.
Category: Acura
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

It's possible that the problem could be with the fobs themselves (it looks like the problem may be happening with two?), the keyless entry receiver, the problem may actually be the power locks not working, it may be a power distribution issue or it could be as simple as a dead battery.

Does the vehicle start and run?
If so, do the power locks work?