Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years As a ASE Tech
7276279

Have no cold air coming out of vents on my 2006 Acura TL.

Customer Question

Have no cold air coming out of vents on my 2006 Acura TL. Blower/fan seems to be working.
JA: Do the vents feel cold? Is there a coolant leak? Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No coolant leak. Vents are room temp. Wondering if it could be a fuse but not sure which one?
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: yellow check engine light is on but figured that was a separate emissions issue.
Category: Acura
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to determine why the AC is not blowing cold the first thing you are going to need to do is to install a set of AC pressure gauges and read the Systems pressure. Normal pressure on a full system should be right at 100 to 110 PSI on both the low side as well as the high side with the compressor off. The pressure with the AC compressor running should be right at 35 to 40 PSI on the low side and 200 to 225 PSI on the high side. Check this for me and post back with the results and we can work from there to get this resolved for you.