Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years As a ASE Tech
7276279

I just replaced the rear lateral arm on my 2004 acura tl but

Customer Question

i just replaced the rear lateral arm on my 2004 acura tl but the car wobbles really bad once im doing anything over 40 mph im thinking i just need alignment
Category: Acura
Expert:  Ron replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Anytime any parts are replaced on the rear end you will need to do a 4 wheel alignment , that being said an alignment will not cause a wobble. A wobble is more likely to caused by something loose and or bent. I would start with getting the car up in the air and do a complete inspection on the drive train to make sure nothing is bent and or loose. Have this checked and post back with the results and we can work from there if need be.