acramstr, ASE Master Tech
Experience:  ASE master tech ,CA smog, ASE L1

I wondering about the part number read console on a 2007

Customer Question

Hi Pearl,
JA: What is the model/year of your Acura?
Customer: I wondering about the part number for the read console jack on a 2007 Acura MDX. Thanks for your time.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: rear
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I can fix it myself, I have replaced the bluetooth module so I feel comfortable taking off the console
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Acura Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Acura
Expert:  acramstr replied 3 months ago.

If you give me your VIN number I can look up the part for you. Are you talking about the RCA jacks for the rear entertainment system?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
the VIN is 2hnyd28487h501065
Expert:  acramstr replied 3 months ago.

Thank you, ***** ***** number is ***** It cost about $130.00 Here is a place that sells them mail order.

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to click either of the two stars on the left, please stop and reply to me via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.