Chris (aka- Moose), Acura Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

I am working on a 2010 Acura TSX. A/c stopped working, no

Customer Question

Hi. I am working on a 2010 Acura TSX. A/c stopped working, no clutch engagement. Which relay controls the a/c, checked the fuses all were good
JA: Have you located the fuse box? Have you checked the circuit?
Customer: As far as I can tell, I used a test light to check for power at the connecter on the compressor. No power to the connecter. I located 3 fuse boxes. All fuses are good
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes, I am trying to fix this for my daughter. I looked in the owners manual for the fuses location. Driver side box #16. 7.5 Amp fuse was good. I disconnected the connecter at the compressor, did not have voltage to any of the 3 wires from the harness
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I checked the ground wire(green) for the compressor and it was good. Pressures at the low side is about 80 psi, but the compressor is not engaging. Both fans are coming on and turning off.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Acura Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Acura
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Not many techs online today and we are busy busy. Sorry for the long delay. I believe I can help on this concern if you still want or need help?

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you're not pleased, or need more help with this electrical concern.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris