Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
Below is the replacement info for this seatbelt.
NOTE: Check the front seat belts for damage, and replace them if necessary. Be careful not to damage them during removal and installation.
Front Seat Belt
1. Make sure you have the anti-theft code for the radio and the navigation system, then write down the frequencies for the preset buttons.
2. Slide the front seat forward fully.
3. Disconnect the negative battery cable, and wait at least 3 minutes before beginning work.
4. Remove the upper anchor cover (A), pull the lower anchor cover (B) back, and remove the lower anchor bolt (C).
5. Remove the B-pillar lower trim panel.
6. Remove the upper anchor bolt (A) and the retractor mounting ET screw (B). Disconnect the seat belt tensioner connector (C), and remove the front seat belt (D) and retractor (E). 7. Remove the B-pillar upper trim.
8. Remove the shoulder anchor adjuster (A).
9. Install the front seat belt and retractor in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Apply liquid thread lock to the upper anchor bolt before reinstallation. - If the threads on the retractor mounting ET screw are worn out, use an oversized ET screw made specifically for this application - Check that the retractor locking mechanism functions. - Assemble the washers, collar and bushing on the upper and lower anchor bolts as shown. - Before installing the anchor bolts, make sure there are no twists or kinks in the front seat belt. - Make sure the seat belt tensioner connector is plugged in properly. - Reconnect the negative cable to the battery. - Enter the anti-theft code for the radio and for the navigation system, then enter the customer's radio station presets.
If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.