thebesthonda, ASE MasterTechnician
Experience:  26 years experience

I replaced the brake lines that from master cycling to abs

Customer Question

I replaced the brake lines that from master cycling to abs pump on 07 acura tl 3.2 now warning lights abs,vsa, e brake are on try to replace with a abs control module with one from a 05 tl but female connector does not match so I switch female connector to the 05 tl later found out that it wouldn't work .switch it back to all original parts from the 07 tl need help don't know what to do to clear warning lights or find problem
Category: Acura
Expert:  Eric replied 4 months ago.

Is the brake pedal good and firm or is it sinking?

Have you scanned it for fault codes and if so, what are they?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It firm when the car is off , when the engine is running sink to the floor and engine feels and sounds like it want to turm off , as for svanning everytime i try keeps communication error
Expert:  Eric replied 4 months ago.

What order did you bleed the brakes in at the wheels?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
passenger back wheel,driver back ,passenger front then driver front
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
got big problem the abs can wait ,code P16BC charge systems, replace alartrenor and battery ,12 DC volts when engine off then when running drops to 11 and keeps drops next step change the wiring harness but I would like to know if the wiring harness of a 2005 TL would be compatible with a 2007 TL both of them 3.2 engine also a shift rough on the dash to drive the D keeps flashing even when it's in park or any other gear it just don't stop flashing what could that be