Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years As a ASE Tech

Vtm-4 light comes on and off at will-vtm does not work :

Customer Question

vtm-4 light comes on and off at will-vtm does not work
JA: How old is your battery? When was the last tune up?
Customer: battery 1 yr old,tune up 6400 kilos
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: what i said -light comes on and off at will and my atm-4 is not working
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: no
JA: OK! The Acura Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the Acura Mechanic should know about your Acura?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Acura Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Acura
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to help you with the problem you are having we are going to need complete information, need to know the year and model of your Acura. If you can provide this information and post back with this I will see if I can help you get this resolved.