Chris (aka- Moose), Acura Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Have check sh-awd, vsa, and emissions lights on : Got a new

Customer Question

Have check sh-awd, vsa, and emissions lights on
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Acura. The Acura Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Got a new mdx about a month ago and this 2008 mdx sat idle for a bit and I just started it and all these lights are on. Was working fine before
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If possible.
JA: Is there anything else the Acura Mechanic should be aware of about your Acura?
Customer: In park the engine revvs but once in drive or reverse no action
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Acura Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Acura
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

What your is your MDX?

Anyway you can scan it to see which codes are stored?

In D and R it never engages or there is no throttle response in those gears?

Thanks Chris

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.