thebesthonda, ASE MasterTechnician
Experience:  26 years experience

The vsa light came on an i lost all power n pedal : Really

Customer Question

The vsa light came on an i lost all power n pedal
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Acura. The Acura Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Really all n nut shell. Bra light came on an the idle go up an dwn an i can drive over 20 mph
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I'm at the mechanic shop now ready to do Wat i need to fix.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Acura Mechanic should know about your Acura?
Customer: The intake hose connect.frm the filter to the engine had cracks n it .I sealed it until I can change it but still do n Tha same thng
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Acura Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Acura
Expert:  acramstr replied 4 months ago.

What year and model acura is this? is the check engine light on? Any codes in the VSA or engine ECM?