sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Mi light a/r tem just came on on my 04 Acura MDX : I been

Customer Question

Mi light a/r tem just came on on my 04 Acura MDX
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Acura. The Acura Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I been driving about 1 1/2 hour & the light a/r tem came on
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I don't is about 80 degrees have the ac on
JA: Many things can cause trouble with the A/C. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Acura Mechanic should be aware of about your Acura?
Customer: I'm on the side of the toll way
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Acura Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: W/no ass g
Category: Acura
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Can I keep driving my truck
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

I believe what you saw said A/T temp, which comes on when the transmission temperature climbs too high. This could be an inaccurate temperature sensor signal or the trans actually overheating. If the transmission is actually overheating under normal driving it could be a slipping clutch (usually the torque converter clutch) or a trans cooler system flow issue.

Are you noticing any symptoms?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
To late you guys just made me pay $5 to get help n I just got your responded know

I'm glad you got it repaired!

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
it jumps

You do still need help?