Chris (aka- Moose), Acura Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

I have a 2002 3.2 tl. I'm having trouble with my headlights

Customer Question

I have a 2002 3.2 tl. I'm having trouble with my headlights coming on, I have high beams and occasionally one of the low beams will come on or sometimes neither will come on. I just put new HID bulbs in and it's still doing the same thing.
JA: Working headlights are essential for a safe drive. Luckily, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with will have just the tips you need for a quick fix. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: New bulbs, HID.
JA: Is there anything else the Acura Mechanic should be aware of about your Acura?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Acura Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Acura
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 5 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

Can you do electrical testing using a volt/ohm meter?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris