thebesthonda
thebesthonda, ASE MasterTechnician
Experience:  26 years experience
14931499

The battery on my 1993 Acura Legend died and after replacing

Customer Question

The battery on my 1993 Acura Legend died and after replacing it my radio will not work. The display says "Code". What can I do to fix it?
Category: Acura
Expert:  acramstr replied 6 months ago.
I can get your code but first I need the serial number off the tag on the bottom of the radio . To get to the back of the radio remove the 2 screws in the small pocket under the ash tray and starting at the side rear pull up on the woodgrain finisher and release the clips . then you will see 2 8 mm screws under the radio. remove these and pull the radio forward and look for the tag with the serial number. Post back the number and I can get the radio code.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I won't have access to the vehicle until this weekend, but will forward the S/N then. Thanks, ***** ***** help.
Expert:  acramstr replied 6 months ago.
ok, I will check back this weekend