Juan Crespo
Juan Crespo, Tech Trainer
Experience:  A.S.E. Master Technician, Advanced Level, Emissions - Asian, Domestic, & European

I have an automatic 1994 Acura integra. My ABS light is on.

Customer Question

I have an automatic 1994 Acura integra.
My ABS light is on.
2 questions,
1 Where is the diagnostic port on my vehicle.
2 In very warm weather the brake pedal will go almost to the floor at stops. I have to pump it to keep pressure. Only happens in very warm weather. No visible leaks just checked all fluids.
Category: Acura
Expert:  Juan Crespo replied 5 months ago.
Hi there.There are two diagnostic connectors located under the glove box area - the one for the ABS has only two wires (2P). With the ignition off, jumper the two terminals. Turn the ignition on and count the flashes of the ABS lamp in the dash. Remove the ABS fuse in the underhood fuse box to erase the codes.Going strictly by the symptoms you describe, I'd say the gas pressure accumulator is bad and needs to be replacedPlease let me know if you have any other questions.