Chris (aka- Moose), Acura Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

The vas light comes on and the car looses power and stalls

Customer Question

JA: Whether it's at the end of the driveway or on the highway, a car stalling can be dangerous. The good news is the mechanics we work with have tons of experience dealing with all kinds of engine issues. How old is the battery? Does the car stall out mainly when going up or down hills?
Customer: Going on flat surface battery is fairly new.
JA: Got it. I'll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The car is not driving just stops and just the light is on
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No I have to get it towed it an 94 Acura tl
JA: OK! The Acura Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the Acura Mechanic should know about your Acura?
Customer: Sorry 2004
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Acura Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Acura
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Do you know what codes are stored?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The 2004 acura starts ok the vas light comes on but the vehicle will not drive it just stops
Thanks, ***** ***** try the steps below.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/VSA.pngIf this does not help then we need a scan tool to see which codes are stored. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
I tried to accept the phone call request and got this message "Payment for this service failed, please do not fulfill yet. We will attempt to reach this customer to fix the situation." Do you still need more help?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris