Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda/Acura Mechanic
Experience:  I have worked on Acura and Honda vehicles for over 30 years. I have an associates degree in automotive and factory training.
75670266

Mdx: Help please, I took the thermostat out of my Acura MDX

Customer Question

Help please, I took the thermostat out of my Acura MDX and now it will turn over but not start
Category: Acura
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 11 months ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** online handle is Honda-Man. I have over 31 years experience repairing Honda and Acura vehicles. Please remember to rate or accept my service while the question is in progress or after we are done. Either way your question will remain open after the rating so you can still get all of the help you need! If you are using the free trial, or have a subscription a rating is still required.The main ECU and fuel system ground wires bolt to the thermostat housing. If left off or loose it won't start. I have included a picture with the location. Thank you,~Cliff
Just a friendly reminder to rate or accept my service. If you are using the free trial, or have a subscription a rating is still required. If you have any questions after rating feel free to ask!Thank you,~Cliff